- Activity can only take place if all participants can maintain 2m distancing at all times
- The school is now in a Tier 3 Area (Central Belt). Only people from within that Tier 3 Area can attend sessions.
- The Central Belt comprises of the following Health Boards areas
- Forth Valley
- Ayrshire & Arran
- Greater Glasgow & Clyde
- No Safety Boat will be launched
- Participants will have to Book a slot for each session
- Kit will be laid out in advance by instructors
- Attendees will transport their own kit to and from the water
- Participants are encouraged to come already wearing wetsuit/kit if possible
- No shower/toilet facilities will be available.
- Parents of children must observe distancing on shore and avoid the compound and launching areas.
- Track and Trace details will be collected during Booking process
- Club Wetsuits and PFD’s should be hung over the Cleaning Line which will be signposted
- These will then be cleaned in preparation for the next session.
- There must be 48 hours between sessions (Start Times). This is to allow adequaet time to clean and reset the compound for Covid Safe operation.
Sport Scotland & RYA Guidance
Further Resources (Scotland)