- Activity can only take place if all participants can maintain 2m distancing at all times
- The school is now in a Tier 4 Area. Only people from within that Tier 4 Area can attend sessions.
- No Safety Boat will be launched
- Participants will have to Book a slot for each session
- Kit will be laid out in advance by instructors
- Attendees will transport their own kit to and from the water
- Participants are encouraged to come already wearing wetsuit/kit if possible
- No shower/toilet facilities will be available.
- Parents of children must observe distancing on shore and avoid the compound and launching areas.
- Track and Trace details will be collected during Booking process
- Club Wetsuits and PFD’s should be hung over the Cleaning Line which will be signposted
- These will then be cleaned in preparation for the next session.
- There must be 48 hours between sessions (Start Times). This is to allow adequaet time to clean and reset the compound for Covid Safe operation.
Sport Scotland & RYA Guidance
Further Resources (Scotland)
- NHS Inform (NHS Scotland website)
- Scottish Government
- Scottish Outdoor Access Code
- Dept of Health (UK Government) will be updated at 2pm daily
- World Health Organisation situation report (updates)
- Health and Safety Executive (HSE)
- Foreign and Commonwealth Office
Continue to Validation Quiz