Emergency Action Plans are site specific and contain necessary local knowledge to effect management of any situations that arise during activities.
- Lochwinnoch has a path running along half of it’s north-western shore, (where we teach)
This acts as a Safe Haven for getting people off the water and transported back to the road access (car park or > compound).
- Most first aid is better delivered ashore due to how quickly we can get people safely off the water. BUT
- Assesment may dictate that life saving measures such as CPR need to be performed on the water.
The EAP contains contact details as well as Location details (described and annotated using What3Words)
- LUSS has acar park right on the waterfront.
- Loch Lomond Winds can be changeable and strong.
- Wind-chop can be considerable
- Power boats can pass quite close at speed and create wakes.
- First aid needs to be carried to allow emergency aid to be applied on one of the Islands
## What 3 Words Recent updates to the EAP’s are the use of “What 3 Words” location indicators.
Continue to LOGS