Date: 25th March 2021
These procedures cover the delivery of Windsurf training and related activities by Clyde Windsurfing RYA School.
- Is a registered RYA school
- Will be qualified RYA Instructors
- Will be fully familiar with this safety management System
- Will carry appropriate safety and medical equipment
- Will adhere to the
- Standard Operating Procedures
- Risk Assesments
- Emergency Action Plan
- Courses will be taught exclusively at Castle Semple loch, Lochwinnoch
- All kit will be suitable and regularly inspected for safety an suitability
Refunds and cancellations Policy
- If we have to cancel a session, we will offer a full refund or an alternative date (Customer to choose which)
- If a customer cancels with 24hours or greater notice, we will offer a full refund or alternative date (Customer to Choose)
- If a customer cancels with less than 48 hours policy then we will offer an alternative date.
Arival & Departure
- Parents must not come to the compound whilst dropping off, or collecting their children
- No Parents can park at the compound at any time
- Parents/family should not congregate near the compound, or at any of the access paths, slipway or pontoons that may be used during the session.
- Hand disinfect, when you:
- Enter the compound
- Especially if you are going to:
- Touch the gate
- Accept or Return club kit
- Touch any club kit
- You must be a club member.
- You must book a slot before you come to the club.
- There is a limit on the session numbers. You must have a slot booked before attending.
- 2m distancing at all times.
- Use your own equipment only, unless prior arrangement has been made with the Session Coach.
- If equipment is required fro the compound the the session coach may assign a volunteer as the “Compound Manager”
- If a “Coached Session” offers the use of club kit, then it will be layed out for you by the Coach or Compound Manager before hand. They will handle delivery and recovery of any club kit.
No parents or volunteers can assist with this or the safety boat preparation.
- All club storage areas, are not accessible to participants.
- Be cautious at all times on and off the water.
The safety benefit of the RIB is very much greater than the COVID risk from operating the RIB providing the precautions are followed:
- RIBs can only be operated by the session coach and assistant.
- All RIB operations to follow these rules, during launching and recovery:
- Where possible, members of the same household to launch and recover boats (Session Coach and Assistant)
- All helpers must wear a face covering.
- All helpers must stay 2m apart - use ropes to pull the trolley and the boat if required
- Clean all surfaces post useage
- We all need to understand and follow these precautions so that we can help everyone stay safe.
On the water
- The only personal contact will be
- Session Coach in a rescue/medical situation
The measures above will hopefully be relaxed as soon as government restrictions allow.
Continue to RISK ASSESSMENT